Fits BMW e30 / e36 / e36 m3 / z3 / z3m / e46 / e46 m3 / z4 / z4m models (except e30 m3 / e30 ix / e46 xi/xd models)
-30% faster steering ratio (about 1 less turn of the steering wheel).
- Greater steering angle.
- Verified in street, circuit, rally and drifting applications.
- Compatible with original steering pins.
- We recommend reducing the steering angle.
- The control arms shown in the picture are not included.
Does it fit in my car?
The set can be combined with most E30 / E36 / E46 arms, joints and steering pins. Check out the available variants:
Outer joint dimension:
- 32mm (E30 M3 "Dorman") threading tool included.
- 41 mm (E30 non-M, E36 M3).
- 48.5 mm (E36 non-M, E46 M-Sport, E46 aftermarket).
- 33mm (E46 M3, Z4M) threading tool included.
If you know how to replace the arm or outer joint, installing this kit is basically no more difficult. You will need a press to remove the old outer joint and install the new outer joint, no other special tools are needed. A readjustment of the front geometry will be required after installation.
Comes with instructions, mounting hardware and mrt engineering label.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied, so we use only the best materials and manufacturing processes available. all parts are cnc machined: the aluminum parts are aircraft grade aw-7075 with a hard anodized finish (silver and black), the mounting studs are made from the highest quality crmo tool steel and the small spacers/adapters used on the kits are 316l stainless steel.