DS - DA - TRUE COILOVERS
The DS Series coilovers kits come with a uniball front upper mount centered on the center of the shock absorber (deflection adjustable for Macpherson) and a uniball upper rear shock mount.
Choose a version and make a note.
Basic stiffness of front springs: 10kg / mm.
Basic stiffness of rear springs: 8kg / mm.
- front upper bearing: aluminum bearing (uniball)
- rear upper bearing: aluminum bearing (uniball)
- on models with MC phearson suspension, the possibility of setting the deflection.
- adjustment of the ground clearance by the lower nut on the damper body (changing the height does not compress the spring and change the trajectory of the damper movement).
- setting the spring preload using the upper nut.
- choice of different spring hardnesses.
- high-quality dusters protecting shock absorber seals.
- quality corrosion protection.