The RA Series chassis kits come with a uniball front upper mount centered on the center of the shock absorber (deflection adjustable for Macpherson) and a uniball upper rear shock mount.
Choose a version and make a note.
Basic recommended stiffness of front springs: 6kg / mm.
Basic recommended stiffness of rear springs: 8kg / mm.
- front upper bearing: aluminum bearing (uniball)
- rear upper mounting: uniball
- on models with MC phearson suspension, the possibility of setting the deflection
- adjustment of the ground clearance by the lower nut on the damper body (changing the height does not compress the spring and change the trajectory of the damper movement)
- setting the spring preload using the upper nut
- choice of different spring hardnesses
- high-quality dusters protecting shock absorber seals
- quality corrosion protection